We have a Stratasys FDM 3D Printer (HP badged) with the following capabilities
- Produces durable ABS models
- Maximum build size of 203 x 203 x 152 mm (8 x 8 x 6 in)
- Ivory or Black ABS material (red, olive green, nectarine, fluorescent yellow, blue, grey by special request)
- Soluble support material, automatically removed by separate support removal system
- 0.254mm layer thickness (0.33mm also possible)
- Three model density options (solid, sparse high density, sparse low density)
- Able to automatically split models up to 406 x 203 x 152 mm into two separate registered prints
We also have a Formlabs Form1 SLA machine with the following capabilities (available in June)
- Uses Stereolithography with Acrylate Photopolymer Resin
- Maximum build size of 125 x 125 x 165 mm (4.9 x 4.9 x 6.5 in)
- Supports features as small as 300 microns, with minimum layer thickness of 25 microns (0.025mm)
- Auto generated support which must be mechanically removed
For a quotation, please sent a manifold STL file and a summary of your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
As a guide, we charge a base fee of £35 (inc VAT) for print services (which includes delivery of your parts).
For our FDM machine, this initial fee includes 20cm3 of ABS model material, with each additional 20cm3 of model material adding a volume charge of £17.50 (inc VAT). We will return prints with the support material removed (we dissolve the support away).
|Volume of Part||0-20cm3||21-40cm3||41-60cm3||61-80cm3||81-100cm3|
Initial pricing for the SLA machine follows the FDM machine, except pricing is for ml of resin used including support. Parts will be returned washed (in Isopropyl Alcohol) but with support intact. Choice of 0.025mm, 0.05mm, or 0.1mm layer height. Currently clear resin only.
|Volume of Resin||0-20ml3||21-40ml3||41-60ml3||61-80ml3||81-100ml3|
Stratasys, FDM, Black. Size 144 x 93 x 45mm, 2mm thick sides. 26cm3 of model material used.